Hot forex Broker cheating

awareness against HF markets ltd (Hot forex) Company No.: 094286/GBL; Category 1 Global Business No. C110008214 License…
I newly open an ib account and some clients accounts. Orders closed in my clients accounts above stop lose total account fund is vanished and also HF markets refusing to pay my IB commission. I loose my popularity in front of the clients. in this case i uproch the forum what they replied me see below

Reply from Hot forex exicution dept
Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us.

The goal of HotForex is to provide its clients with the best pricing available at any time and to get all orders filled at the requested rate. However, there are times when, due to an increase in volatility or volume, orders may be subject to slippage. This most commonly occurs during fundamental news events and other Political or Market announcements.

Please note at 15:30 there was a major economic news release (USD NFPs) which caused volatility in the market and slippage on your order.

The volatility in the market created trading conditions where orders were difficult to execute at the requested rate, since the price was many pips away due to the extreme market movement. Even though you were looking to execute at a specific price, the market moved significantly and the order was filled at the next best price.

Please note traders wishing to trade the news should be fully comfortable with the possibility of slippage occurring on their orders.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Execution Department

Dear traders how much slippage you know ??? 800 points. 5 points to 10 points ok i also agree but 800 points is not silly thing. it is fully cheating broker.
The meaning of the mail in one line the will ruin clients accounts most commonly at news flow time. Dear traders be aware about hot forex it is a big scammer with lot of restrictions and delay quotes.

Thank you for the warning!

When I tried to trade with them during normal trading hours my MT4 many times went to either a “no connection” or platform freezes, not a very fair play:33:

Are you talking about NFP from 2 Oct? The candlestick was only 140 pips long, how you could get 800 pips slippage there?

i dont mean no disrespect, but you could have atleast posted an account number, that way the broker might catch up on this thread if your claim is true, but from the looks of it, this is highly doubtful.

I think that this answer is the maximum that he can get from this broker.

I used to think that HotForex is a reliable broker, but now I see that any broker is not relaible and you can be cheated by any of them.

Affected account number 1060110