HotForex with metatrader 4

anyone know anything about this hotForex broker? They are located in a small island near madagascar i think Called Mauritus it’s run by greeks it seems. They are offering a 30% bonus on all deposits (you can’t keep the deposits though once you withdraw they take it out)

i’ve been demoing with them for quite a while since i plan on keeping my money offshore (north american here… and i don’t like any north american brokers and the rules and regulations are whack)

i haven’t yet tried to withdraw but i had a live 70 dollar micro account and i basically blew it.

are they a legit broker or a scam? they say thyeir client accoutns are segregated so if the broker ever has legal trouble or goes down does that mean our funds are still available to withdraw?

i’m lookin for peopel to review this or tell me if they are just an offshore scam or not before i decide to take my real capital and put it in

hey! I have not traded with them but i recently opened an account with them because they were recommended to me by a friend. He uses them and likes them. He trades with others who use them too. This is the friend who introduced me to forex. He has never led me astray. That being said…i wouldnt go and deposit a large sum into their accounts right away but for micro purposes i dont see why not. Try em out. I think i will…IM tired of the 50:1 leverage

I’ve been trading with the company for the past 8 months or so, and just to add to what dbrown101 said, from my opinion the company is really good compared to other brokerage I’ve used before, spreads are really tight and not to mention they have now a 50% bonus on deposits, I’ve have issues before but their support handled it really professionally, and they were fast and very friendly and awlays there to help when I need them…

thought the thread is quite old, I don’t wana mislead here, but its really worth the try and i wish all of us the best.

Nothing to say over here because people are not interested in this thread.