HotForex

Why do they need to rebrand? anyone know the reason behind this. I read the article and I think the reason is not simple and clear as the article.

They don’t want to just be HotForex anymore, but Hot Everything.

“The new brand name,” said the broker, “reflects the company’s vision to strengthen its European presence and constantly expand the services provided in order to offer more and more trading possibilities across a wide range of financial markets.”

I imagine they consider the new name to have more pathos in it?

Probably because the old name is not sufficiently reputable anymore for such big and matured financial firm. HF markets sounds more solid I guess.

HOTEVERYTHING has a good ring to it. that made my day… i guess it has its reasons not just marketing, the bbrand is expanding fast under different regulations and regions. maybe thats why… and tbh HF markets sounds more foormal.

Admitted HF is much more formal than HotForex, sometimes I see hotforex reminds me hot dog, my fav food.

Oh man, you have very funny associations with Hotforex but well its reputed and trusted company, and I think we have to respect their strategic decisions

Legendary Actor Sean Bean Talks Trading - This educational program is similar with babypips course but it looks stunning with Sean Bean.

Hello fellow pips…Im a newbie and doing demo in hotforex for 3months now…Im still dugging in-depth of this broker…they are one of my top 3 list…and hopefully could do trading with them…Im form philippines…my question is: what are the best options for depositing and withdrawal…they they have 7 options…Is there anybody here colud give hint or have experience or recommendations that hassle free…because I just familiar with paypal…dont do much on online transactions…thank you in advance…

Very poor support irresponsible way to act with customer complaint. I don’t recommend.

I use Skrill where I linked my local bank account. Wire withdrawals from skill is extremely low, fixed fee of 5.5 euro

Thank you very much…i will check on this…much appreciated

Hey bro, ive read that you are a filipino…do you trade from the philippines or you lived abroad??..If you trade here in the philippines, what mode of transaction you do for deposit and withdraw funds from the broker…was it in peso or dollar etc…thank you, Im just a newbie…

Sure let me know if you have any questions about trading or getting your money in/out.

Thanks man,newbie question: I am on a demo for 3months now and im aware that im in the live market…I make a journal on every trade i make…but I just noticed today that the Time when I have entered a trade is different from the time executed on my trade terminal with a difference of 5hrs…for example: I have enter a trade CHF/JPY at 05/13, 15:30pm (Philippine Time) then at that time I check my terminal Time of execution and it says 05/13, 11:33am ( 24hr time)…Then USD/CHF at 05/14 00:35am and the Time reflected on my terminal was 05/13. 19:27pm…was this a concern? or am I missin sumtin…Im confuse…Lol

Well it could be a pending order, i.e. intended for execution at some specific price or specific time. It would be great if you enclose the screenshot of the order history so we can determine the exact issue.
Cheers.

Thank you…I was thinking maybe, the time reflected on my terminal is the timezone of the country in Session…I am trading at the time of the London Session and London is 6hrs behind my timezone…does it make sense??..or this is a case to be concern…did you always have an exact execution of your order,or if it had discrepancies maybe just little difference??..because mine is executed 5hrs earlier…not late but earlier…lol…

Yes you can be right. Pay attention to server time you can find it in the box above where all pairs are listed. Does the time of execution coincide with server time + hours you are behind/forward this time??

I have been utilizing these folks for under a year now and they have been extraordinary.

extremely proficient, extraordinary client administration, tight spreads and didn’t need to trust that ages will pull back benefit made.

generally speaking I would prescribe these folks to all brokers out there.

additionally about where they are enrolled, its most likely to do with duty reasons, I wouldn’t stress such a great amount over it.

1 Like

Yup, maybe thats what the case…since I am in a demo…I test it yesterday, I enter a trade and then after 2mins I close it…I monitor the time I entered and it is 5hrs behind my local time…but the duration of minutes when I open and closed that trade was the same…(2 mins.)…hahah…in conclusion…maybe that was it…