HotForex

Why? if you calculate lot size correctly it is easy to withstand widened spreads, slippage, etc. I use Hotforex fixed spread account to diminish losses that can be caused by widened spreads…

HotForex is an award winning forex and commodities broker, providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. Through its policy of providing the best possible trading conditions to its clients and allowing both scalpers and traders using expert advisors unrestricted access to its liquidity, HotForex has positioned itself as the forex broker of choice for traders worldwide.

Hey do you have something concrete to say about this broker? Do you have experience with them?

Watch this video first if you are likely to trade with hot forex

Hey what you’re talking about? Do you have positive or negative experience with them?

wait, i upload the video to youtube

seems you got caught by knotty NFP (4 Dec. 15:30):wink:
You got common NFP pattern known as whipsaw sharp candle up to trigger SL’s then in opposite direction.
Should be a lesson for you
And what was the lot size you entered market with?

thats the same question i wanted to ask, like what lot size and on what leverage, the chart is obviously a 1m chart.

Trading the NFP on a 1M chart lolllll commando style

Main NFP release fits one 1M candle, and I do advice to use 1M timeframe for US news releases. Too big volatility, too rough moves, you can interpret incorrectly happening things on bigger charts.
Good luck!

i’m new in forex and search for trusted broker i start with it, i want to ask you about your experience with hot forex broker and How long trade with them . pls advice me
mohamed khalefa

Anyone here has experienced with FIXED ACCOUNT, from the description, it’s offering fixed spread but not tightest, I need to know the real spread before switching to it.

hello mohamed

hotforex is a straight forward broker, i have been trading them for 5 years now, i have a premium account there, not too big but not small,

• trading environment is good, good execution, good number of pairs, spreads are manageable with major pairs, there are tendencies of widening during high volatility but thats normal.
  • withdrawal usually processed in less than 48 hours, i suggest neteller or skrill, Im using skrill and their card.
  • its pretty safe, regulated and decent, but if you decide to join, start small to test first, and if you use bonus make sure to read the conditions first, i usually trade without bonus for simplicity.

best of luck mohamen and i hope it helps. if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Hi everybody,

I’m reading different things about HotForex…some good some bad (Like with probably every broker…) I’m thinking about givin them a try. Anyone here using the Currenex or Zero account? The zero account has lower spreads and same commissions. Don’t know which one I should choose…There’s only a demo for the currenex…

Also are these ECN or STP/DMA accounts? Is Hotforex trading against your positions? Any experiences?

Thanks

all brokers have their ups and down till one actually try them :), but on a positive note its a close to 6 years old broker and i have been there to trade them, its a reliable broker never the less. but for currnex and zero spreads i cant comment much coz i have little close to non experience regarding the matter, but for regular accounts its works pretty well .

Well, commission type accounts generally befits scalping more than spread+markup, as lower spreads means lower floating expenses you can be exposed to. I have zero spread account with Hotforex and run an EA there, no issues so far.

Is it me, or I can’t get them on Metatrader 4 on pc? Everytime I scan and refresh the server, it always comes out “n/a”. However, it is working fine on my MetaTrader 4 ios version.

Try their web trader platform first HotForex WebTrader
IF it works fine then the issue is with your PC

is anyone here using hotforex PAMM account, i will like to know more about it.