HotForex

You need to learn a lesson from every loss to understand why it’s happened and how you can avoid it in future. It’s an important part of trading self-education.

the ultimate fail in my opinion is quitting, the moment you quit thats when you really through everything out the window. loses are normal, there is not onthe planet that hadn’t went through a lose.

One picture is worth thousand words:

Wow, where did you get that information from? It looks legit though I think losing traders take 80% or more so the mix with quitters…

Hello every one

I m interested in opening an account in HT and I see plenty of positive comments.
Are you really suggest this broker overall?

Thank you

I think you can check them at your own and then share your own experience with us however the overall trading experience with this broker is good so far.

I dont want you to simply rely on our comments regarding the broker, i would highly suggest you test the broker with a small amount to test the over all performance and make some comparisons, but on a positive not yes i have been trading them and its been doing well for me… though let me remind you they do not allow US traders.

Thank you for your comments.
I not a US resident and they assured I can do business with them. I am trying to find a trustworthy broker to enter again in the forex market after 5 years and I believe HF is a trustworthy one, and not a scam.

Why did you have so long break from trading? Got ripped off from some bucketshop?

Trading needs time (in my opinion). Busy work schedule and studies kept me away fm forex trading…

I guess forex trading allows flexibility to do this business anytime and anywhere in the globe however you are right, studies too requires devotion and time dedication and hopefully you will make some good here while trading forex. Keep us posted about your results and good luck!

Thank you for your heartfelt wishes, and wish you good trading to all forum members!

When are you going to come back into trading again?? Did you have any positive experience with Hotforex ?

My trading experience is divided into 2 periods. At the begging (the first 4 year) I was exploring the market and in total I was not profitable at all. The second one I was more confident and with tight money management and commitment in my trading system I was profitable enough to finance my studies!
I intend to join the market again at the end of the month…

Oh thats really interesting. Looking forward to hear how you revive your trading success :slight_smile:
Good luck

Thank you very much, I hope the best trading for you to!!!

I had noticed hotforex new VIP contest running up and i guess it also worth checking as the prizes are awesome… Anyone interested or planned in participating in it!!

Should I have VIP account to take part in this contest or premium acc is ok?

i dont think so, only the name indicates VIP contest but its open for all new and old clients in my opinion

I think so, it should be open to all clients