Hotforex

Yup they are OK. I’ve never got any withdraw problems with them. :slight_smile: But they are of course not suitable for all EA’s, none of the brokers is… I’ve also found HotForex Refund where I get 0.55 pips back on every trade. It’s a great deal.

My second favorite broker is currently TradeFort, they offer cent accounts so I have a bit more room to play with different EA’s :slight_smile:

Hi Difor:

I like TradeFort, Their Cent accounts probably the best one, Very fast data, low spread.
Also They offer free VPS with min Depoist $1000, I host my EA in their VPS.

My account is 427269 for $5 bonus

EA is not my experienced stuff, I only trade manually, as to communication, I think normal communication is enough fro me from hotforex and we can know our balance status instantly via their emails. When I have any questions, the reply from the customer service is quick. I prefer sticking to one broker if there is no big issue.

Everyone, I have been informed hotforex had changed their system with a lot of features:

Deposits can be made directly into your trading account
Withdrawal can be taken out directly out of your trading accounts
Also the new system’s design with more friendly…

Does anyone try this?

I might as well go and check it out. hopefully its something good :slight_smile:

It took me some time to find the new gateway, and I registered a new account there, it seems much better than the current one and more clean in visual. will try the instant deposit and withdrawal later.

Hello guys, try to look the detail on Clint Post, one of FX-Men Honorary Member. He more competent on topic like this one. Hope this will help us together :slight_smile:

http://forums.babypips.com/forex-brokers/36221-going-offshore-escape-cftc.html

Thanks for the attention,
spidypips

thanks spidy for sharing, I sure will check it out. :smiley:

The current thread about hotforex is here = 301 Moved Permanently