How are things going for all of you?

I used to post here very regularly, but it’s been quite some time since I have. My life basically fell apart and I’ve taken some time away from trading because of it. I plan to resume soon, so I just have to ask how everyone here has been doing.

3 Likes

Hello Heaven Robinson! Nice to see you here again, wow, been 11 months since last post :astonished:

So sorry to hear about it, :roll_eyes: can you share the details? (only if it’s okay, sorry if this feels a bit nosy ) Either way, whatever it is I hope you’ll overcome it and be stronger that ever!

Wish you best of Luck with that!

personally, not bad, and that’s all I could ask for. It’s been mostly calm for me.

Hi! Sure I’ll share but I’ll warn you, it isn’t exactly a happy story :sweat_smile:

My husband started having an affair way back around April, which pretty much sent me into depression. We tried to work things out, but he kept cheating on me with different women. So I packed up my 3 kids and moved out, filed for divorce, and started working a 9-5 job.

My husband still hasn’t provided any financial support at all, so I really didn’t have a choice. He caused a car accident shortly after I left him that totaled my car, my son had a huge dentist bill, and some other things just drained the money I had saved up.

My day job doesn’t give me much time to trade, the phone signal is practically nonexistent so there’s no checking the news or anything like that at work. To be honest, I caught up with an old girlfriend who’s doing really well for herself and followed her advice, started an account on an adult website and I’m actually making more there than I did trading with less effort. I’m thinking my goal is to do that, quit the day job in the near future, and go back to trading on the side.

Anyways, things are looking up but it has been rough for a while. I’m glad to hear you’re doing wel!

1 Like

:anguished: “Not exactly a happy story” is an understatement. It was like reading a movie plot or something, only this Actually happened to you!!!

I am extremely sorry for what you went through. No one should have to go through stuff like that. Ever! but in the world we live in things like this and worse happen everyday and only hear a very small fraction of it.

This is all that matters from your story! That things started to turn around. Hopefully they will keep going on that direction and soon you’ll be somewhere much better than you ever were in life.

Wish you best of luck that you’ll make it soon!

That vis good to come back, life can throw some tough challenges our way. I think learning and growing is great.

Not so well ,rough road
Hope this year will make a breakthrough
Working on it

It was such a rough year, but had a better ending.

Happy new year!
I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been through tough times.
As for the community here, I’m sure everyone continues to share insights, learn, and support each other just as they did before. When you’re ready to jump back in, there will be plenty of new discussions and developments to catch up on. Wishing you the best on your journey ahead!

So sorry to hear about that. Seems like ya got thrown around the ringer.

Well trading isn’t going anywhere so if you decide to jump back on that train it’s always going. And as I’m sure you know the forums as well.

Best of luck! :beers:

Do you have an idea what it takes to be a Uni dropout?

You need to be strong.
Live like Gladiators.

Omg welcome back! I myself haven’t been actively trading. I just hop in here to spend time away from other things I need to do lol.

Hope all is well with you! Are you trying to get back into trading again this 2024?

Jesus man. That’s terrible. But good on you for leaving him!!!

Yup. Girl, been seeing so many women make $$ from OF. Just save that money and think about the future. You got this! Glad you found a way!

You had an INSANE year. I hope you recognize how hard it’s been and how you’ve managed to survive all that. And even though I’m just an online stranger, as a woman myself, I am very proud of you.

2 Likes