How are you feeling about cryptocurrencies dip?

Squeaky bum time but its happened before and itll happen again lol

I will probably hold until the price settles and show some signs of development too. Including technicals, “buying the dips” may become a fairly good tactic with a strong probability of success. In the absence, it is also usually preferable to FOMO buying the peak or panic selling in a stagnant or bull market where the cost pulls back given the volatility factor of the market.

I lost 9k because of it. Anyways I’ll hold, I think everything should be stable soon.

What’d you do? At what price did you buy and sell?

Ouch. I wish you success in getting those losses back!

Hodl for life. If you can’t hold, you won’t be rich. Always trust the process and when in doubt, ZOOM OUT!

Sooner or later you have to cash out though.

Dont even care about the dips. If i can then i buy them and thats it. :diamonds: :open_hands:

I see it as nothing sort of an opportunity to buy the cryptocurrencies and if you already have don’t panic sell it. Stay patient. This is what hodling is about, surviving the uncertainties of the market. Right now, the market is extremely volatile which opens many opportunities for short-term traders as well.

I agree. Generally that’s the principle with anything one trades - buy low and sell high. The problems start when you do the opposite.

Dips, called pullbacks, are a regular part of an uptrend. As long as the price is making higher lows and higher highs on the ensuing trending move, the uptrend is intact. Once the price starts making lower lows, the price has entered a downtrend.

1 Like

It now has a lot of institutional money so it’s going to be manipulated a lot more. They will be swiping for liquidity and stops. Its about being patient and holding imo

Being an ardent opportunist, I have been trying to make the best out of the current dip. I have recently invested in currencies like Ripple, Litecoin and Ethereum which I feel will boom as soon as the market graph starts rising.

1 Like

That is the best approach, really. Buy low and sell high. What concerns me is how much lower it will get.