How can I learn Forex?

I think you should be able to have a profitable strategy before even talking about sticking to it. No matter how hardcore discipline you are as a human, if your trading strategy doesn’t have an edge in the market, I am not sure you will be able to stick to it. That’s my opinion and I stand to be corrected.

your statement is totally correct, yet my question is, are we talking about the initial part or the hardest part?

I follow some youtube tutorials and apply the earned knowledge on demo account and thus I am learning.

Try to develop strategies because in forex strategies are everything and the real gainer is the person who has a proven strategy.

Guy, The long path is the sure way to success but it’s a very narrow path.

same question, why rush? Success in trading takes time, dedication, and patience more than anything else.

Focus on learning and practicing consistently rather than trying to master it quickly. Remember, this is a journey, not a race, so take your time and enjoy the process of learning and growing.

That is the correct frame of mind. Trading necessitates both knowledge and experience, both of which must be acquired through time and with patience.

For me personally, I learn to trade from several sources, such as:

1. Baby Pips School of Pipsology

2. Youtube Channels

3. Blogs such as How to Trade and Prime Codex.

After that, you can start practicing in a demo account

Can you suggest me any effective courses on Youtube?

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Here are some from another post:

Keeping my patience in trading is difficult for me because the market is volatile.

Thank you so much Martial for your dedicated support!

I think trading isn’t something you can rush into; it takes time to learn. It is good to start by understanding the basics. Take it slow and be patient as you learn.

It’s true I am little impatient! By the way thanks a lot!

You can practice on that. Focus on developing a disciplined trading strategy and setting realistic goals to avoid impulsive decisions. It’s also good to practice patience by starting with a demo account and gradually moving to live trading as confidence and skill improve.

the way you asked your question. is like you not trying to take it seriously, you cant learn a long term skill quickly

Quick learning is not a deep one, take time, do not just read or watch…Learn it, and understand it and then start!
I recommend " School of Pipsology". “Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

You won’t be able to quickly learn Forex unless you, of course, have a good friend who is a professional trader)). Here you often have to learn by trial and error, studying trading methods, different trading approaches and strategies and choosing from all of this the best and most workable moments in the market. This is then combined into your trading strategy.

you are at the right place to learn forex, right here on babypips