How can I stop being nervous?

I would say always listen to your favourite music. It will relax your mind.

if you dig deep into the root cause of being nervous , i believe the answer will be “uncertainty”,you are trading without knowing win or lose ,another word ,your body is protecting you by making you nervous. .and you probably wont get rid of these emotions unless you found certain strategy which give you certainty.

Practice, when you practice something, you strengthen the connections in your brain. The stronger those connections are, the more skilled you become at doing it. Not to mention, the more confident you feel about doing something, the easier it will be to do.

1 Like

Accept the things that make you feel scared. For instance, if you don’t do well with losses, that’s because you haven’t accepted losses as part of your journey. Moreover, nervousness comes from unplanning. Make a trading plan before executing a trade.

Are you nervous thinking that you’re going to lose all that money you’ve invested? Just keep that out of your mind because that is the worst case scenario, focus on what you have learned in the demo, try to replicate those results in the live account. Trade with concrete strategies and stick to the trading process and you’ll do just fine.

Are you trading in live trading or the demo? Actually, it takes time to assume the pressure of live market movements; so don’t lose your hope!

It’s normal to be nervous at first. When my emotions take over while trading, I prefer to take a break.

When you worry about the outcome, it’s probably because you weren’t well-prepared. Lack of confidence in life or in trading can only be overcome by developing the courage to carry out necessary tasks despite worry or fear.

It is completely normal to be nervous about your trades. You can try relaxing and taking a short break.

From my experience one should be prepared for both the circumstances in trading to reduce nervousness. For that a person can focus on the process rather than on profit, and take baby steps when increasing risk. As we know a coin has two sides which means that there are different ways of looking at or dealing with the same situation.

It might be due to the fact that you are getting fearful of losses. Keep in mind that losses will be there, and you have to accept them. The best you can do is to make sure that you understand everything about the forex market. Make sure to apply risk management strategies while trading to minimize your losses, which will eventually make you less nervous.

Whenever you feel nervous, just take a short break and rejuvenate your energy and get back to trading, it will give much better results than before.

Trading can become stressful at times. We can manage stress most of the time, but if there are times when we cannot handle stress related to trading, we must leave it immediately and do something else to divert our attention. That will not make us stressed, and we can keep our minds cool for life and further trading.

I have a hard time dealing with losses and thus get nervous but I try to look on the good side of things, improve my trading strategy, and engage in better risk management.

When you are beginning to shift from demo trading to live trading, it is okay to be sort of nervous. We know, experts have told you that demo trading will make you confident when you enter live trading, but for many newbies that does not happen, and it is absolutely okay. I will suggest that you improve your trading psychology so that you can work better in the future.

You can simply reduce your position size because by not using the money you cannot afford to lose will make you less nervous.

One of the phases of self-development is to avoid over and over mistakes. Practicing more and more and earning knowledge have no substitute to self-development. Work on your mistakes to recover from it. Lessons taken from mistakes stay alive for a long time.

At the beginning, trading often made me feel uneasy, especially when I was a new trader. All of us can let our emotions get the best of us, but if you want to advance in your trading career, you must learn to control your emotional reaction to the market volatility.Because there is no higher level of confidence than when you open a trade knowing exactly what you’re doing and why.

By mastering your skills, you can avoid nervousness, so in my opinion, you should take smaller positions since the risk is less and you will not feel anxious.

Because you are playing with real money on a live account, you may feel a little nervous. So don’t be afraid. While trading, leave your emotions at the door and trade with proper planning…