How can successful traders find investors easily?

ok, good - it may actually be way ahead of mine, then, because i can’t follow it, sorry

why?

that means you’ll effectively treat the $10,000 challenge account as a $1,000 account - i see that that will take you ten times as long to qualify, but why would you want to do that? :neutral_face:

If you feel good about your trading and need finance then look no further than the 5ers prop firm, easily the best prop firm around. I am doing their hyper growth program.and the potential is amazing. If you decide to go for it let me know if youi need any help.

There are multiple options actually. Prop firms are one of them, but not very reliable I suppose. Those prop firms are usually not regulated because of the legal loophole when they don’t have to have a license because they don’t provide brokerage services. But in reality they do.

Another option is copy trading or PAMM accounts. Those are great for accumulation of funds if you have something worthy to offer to investors in your account.
And last but not least you can look for the vacancies of traders. Frequently investing companies search for skilled traders and if you prove that you are eligible then you will get the deposit for management.

You can also ask your friends and relatives but I wouldn’t recommend that. If anything goes wrong you risk ruining the relationships.

If that fella is making 150% a year, he won’t be here scamming, I meant, begging for investors.