How do i deposite to open an account with a forex broker if i only have a peso savings account

Depositing when you don’t have a dollar act. Someone from an fxbroker told me to just deposit in peso equivalent to their minimum act deposit to their bank act . But the act name is not the brokers name. I’m not sure if that is secure. My bank charges too much for international bank transfer. Any suggestion?![image|183x275

1 Like

Just go to your Broker you should see other options of payment and their charges too. Select a convinient one if possible create an account with them. Take your time no one wants to be charged high. Good luck

Hi! First of all I think that you have to choose a trusted broker… regarding the fees, there are always to many fees when the payments pass trough intermediary bank… even the currency is the same. If you deposit in peso, the amount will be converted in the base currency of your trading account and for sure you will lost some cash.

what actually trusted broker in order to you ? i think its all about security of funds with surely.

Depends on the broker and their deposit options. Many brokers offer cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals now, so no need to go through a bank for that unless you are cashing back out to fiat (legally, depending on local laws). But, you should ultimately be able to get the Pesos transferred to USD if you want.

That sounds shady, make sure your brokers is regulated and that it accepts debit cards.