How do i trade on stock

Pls. Am a Nigerian, resident in nigeria, and since I registered For signals
I’ve not been able to place a trade. My broker’s recent review said I need 500USD as USA resident or at least over 10,000USD otherwise, I won’t be able benefit from the SQUAWK BOX services. Pls can this be true, if yes! What is your advise?

In order to trade, you need a broker who places trades in the market for you, the client. Each broker will ask you to deposit a certain amount of money with them and the actual amount varies between them. You cannot trade until you deposit the money they tell you, and then they will place what trades you decide using your money. You might find another broker who will ask you for less money.

Pls. Am a Nigerian, resident in nigeria, and since I registered to receive signals, I’ve not been able to place a trade. My broker’s recent review said I need minimum of 500USD as USA resident or at least over 10,000USD otherwise, i won’t be able to. Pls can this be true, if yes! What is your advise?

Your question is about stock trading but it’s posted on the Beginner’s Section of a currency trading forum - is your question for equities or FX? Also I don’t understand what your question is. If the broker requires US residence, then you won’t be able to open an account with them. This means you have to find a different broker.

You’ll need to find a broker that offers stocks (as CFDs, most likely, for a lower margin requirement) that accept rest-of-world clients and have a lower deposit minimum. There are a number of threads here with lists of brokers, or if you simply Google “trading stocks” you should find comparison sites. Good luck!

It’s conceivable the record just observes a skip that would neglect to accomplish new highs over the January 2018 highs. Provided that this is true, it could see another remedial pullback comparable in time and cost of the one that seems finished at the October 2018 lows previously continuing the uptrend.