How do I use Tradingview

I’m a beginner trader. I don’t know how to use the tradingview platform

1 Like

this is what you need

2 Likes

There are charts from different exchanges and with all the necessary indicators and timeframes.
There are also articles on fundamental analysis. Very detailed in fact.

Why don’t you just Google? There will be a lot of articles and videos available that will guide you step by step on how to use or install it.

have you search in Google ? if not you can go for it , happy searching

Go to youtube and search tradingview tutorial.

1 Like

Thanks flamingoproxy, very useful :slightly_smiling_face:

You can watch videos to know how to use that platform. I use mt4 trading platform actually.

Hey there! If you’re new to trading and struggling with TradingView, don’t worry! Sign up for a free account on their website and take some time to get the hang of it. Customize your charts with cool indicators, analyze the price action, and connect with a broker to execute trades. Oh, and don’t forget to join the awesome trading community and explore all the cool features they offer. You got this!

1 Like

Does your broker provide tradingview platform? You can read their guidelines and watch videos.

1 Like

I haven’t used it actually but youtube videos and blogs can direct you about how to use it properly.

search in youtube but i dont use it and flamingo told me to use ctrader and it looks like mt5 and i have a demo account on it
to test the options maybe it can be helpful to you too

1 Like

TradingView is a popular online platform that provides a range of charting tools, indicators, and social features for traders of all experience levels. Here is a simple guide on how you can use TradingView:

1. Sign Up & Login
Start by visiting the TradingView website (https://www.tradingview.com). Click on the “Sign up” button and follow the instructions to create your account. Once you’ve created your account, log in.

2. Set Up Your Chart
Once you’re logged in, you’ll see a search bar at the top of the screen. You can type in the ticker symbol of the asset you’re interested in (like “AAPL” for Apple Inc.). When you’ve selected your asset, a price chart will appear.

To customize this chart, you can choose between different types of charts (like line, bar, or candlestick charts), select the timeframe you want to look at (like 1 minute, 1 hour, or 1 day candles), and adjust the chart’s appearance to your preference.

3. Use Indicators & Tools
TradingView offers a wide array of technical analysis indicators and drawing tools. Click on the “Indicators” button at the top of the screen to add indicators to your chart. You can choose from moving averages, relative strength index (RSI), MACD, and many more.

Click on the toolbar on the left side of the screen to access drawing tools, like trend lines, Fibonacci retracements, or text notes. These tools can help you analyze price patterns and predict future price movements.

4. Set Alerts
If you want to be notified when certain conditions are met (like a specific price level being reached), you can set alerts. Click on the “Alerts” tab on the right-hand side, click “Create Alert”, specify your conditions, and click “Create”.

5. Social Features
One of the unique aspects of TradingView is its social community. You can follow other traders, participate in chats, and share your own charts or ideas. This can be a great way to learn from others and gain new insights.

6. Paper Trading
If you’re new to trading or want to test out a strategy without risking real money, you can use TradingView’s paper trading feature. This lets you make simulated trades with virtual money.

Please note that while TradingView is a powerful platform, it doesn’t offer the ability to execute trades. For that, you’ll need to use a separate broker. However, some brokers offer integration with TradingView, so you can analyze and trade all in one place.

You can sign up and find various tools and features. You can check for the explanation of each tool in Google. Then you can customize the chart and use various indicators. Also, I found this useful article on how to do backtesting in TradingView. You can check it here:

https://insights.primecodex.com/backtesting-in-forex/

TikTok has some decent tutorials and tips for trading view.