How Do The 5% Of Retail Traders Make Money?

Don’t be upset; even you are on the right mood! Trading crypto is dangerous; since it’s an immature market.

1 Like

Yes it is! But, chart reading skill is a different chapter;

1 Like

Yeah, experience is required everywhere, in every particular sphere. It means you will stand and fall.

Do you think that trading forex is safer?

Not at all; there is nothing like safe in trading business! But we need to follow the rules of money management so smartly! Knowledge (trading) is the main power!

you raised a very good question here. a positive question, asking for “what to do” instead of repeating the constant rabbling of “what not to do”.

both is important to know, but “what to do” is by far more important.

and im honestly astonished that by all these post so far nobody hitted the nail on the head and gave the right answer. the answer is fitting to all sucesfull traders, no matter what they trade.

perhaps this thread is another proof of how inefficient missleading and misguiding forums are.

i come to babypips once or twice a year, just to see what old friends are doing and how they are doing, this thread made me login into my account for the first time in 2 years or so. its a shame that things never change and whenever someone is trying to be productive, the uneducated, the hypocrates and the trolls take over an attempt to help.

edit: free bump for this thread.

2 Likes

“the right answer” - which right answer?

why should i make the effort of saying a thousand words including proof stats graphs and etc when it anyways lands only on deaf ears?

what do i get from it?

there is one right answer to the question raised by eddieb, which was not mentioned at all, and not emphasized. everything else mentioned and put so much focus on is nothing else than fine tuning to a car which misses its engine.

If you know “the right answer”, then you’re not here to learn it from the forum. You’ve said you disapprove of advising against the wrong things to do, and you so far don’t seem keen to post up the right thing to do. So why are you here?

the answer to your question is in my first post.

probably you didnt take the effort to read all of it.
and what you quote me saying of “dissaproving” is wrong, you simply try to be argumentative and trolling here. i never said what you try to put in my mouth.

either you try to troll me or you simply fail at reading.

here again:

i come to babypips once or twice a year, just to see what old friends are doing and how they are doing, this thread made me login into my account for the first time in 2 years or so. its a shame that things never change and whenever someone is trying to be productive, the uneducated, the hypocrates and the trolls take over an attempt to help.

edit: free bump for this thread.

1 Like

Good to see you again, been a while.
I

2 Likes

How is this an “attempt to help”?

1 Like

too long.

my phone got broken and i dont have any of you guys numbers. so sms me if you want to get in contact again. id had done it but dont have the nunbers.

1 Like

good question.

its not

i asked you. what do i get from writing a thousand words?

you give me no reason to help, in fact with your behavior you give reasons to not help.

1 Like

Yep, it’s obvious. There is a certain percentage you have to be ready to lose.

That’s the general rule! Expecting 100% success ratio here is an illusion; we should be realistic!

I hope no one does expect

Basically; greedy traders do so! They are trading with an unrealistic trading target!

They are just newbies then :slight_smile:

Maybe; but I see few traders have more than 1 years trading experience but till now following that wrong route.