°How do you calculate how long each candle stick will last? °How do you know when to buy or sell? °what broker do you suggest is best? °How do you avoid common errors?

I don’t take much pictures so I don’t have a picture
My name is sechaba but you can call me CJ
I recently started forex, I would be lying if I had a reason so, I guess it’s for the money?

Hi :slight_smile: start from the education section, it will be good start, when you finish, and something will be incomprehensible, just write a post :slight_smile: Regards Greg

I’m surprised you were allowed to have such a long title :sweat_smile:

A candlestick lasts the time you set on your chart settings - 1 minute is usually the minimum. Most traders use one or more of -
5 minute
15 minute
30 minute
1 hour
4 hours
1 day
1 week

For a new trader its often advisable to buy when prices are rising in an uptrend and go short when they are falling in a downtrend.

A stop-loss order ensures that if price goes down when you thought it would go up, at least you will be taken out of the position before this causes serious losses to your account.

I suggest you Google ‘best brokers 2022’. Then you could choose which regulated broker you consider to be suitable for you. Avoid eToro as their spreads are not competitive.