How do you choose broker?

I am just a very beginner for trading. Keep trying understand people’s strategy and theory.
So finally l would like to start my own trade.
Now the problem is which broker is better? Please tell me the true experience. THX

If I had to find a new broker right now I would look for several which are either UK, US or EU-regulated so I know they are a legitimate company. Then I would apply for demo accounts with the biggest 3. That way I’m a client and they can only hope I will one day convert my account to a live one by despositing capital. Then set a few simple tasks for each and run them against each other to test their platforms and their customer service.

1 Like

That’s nice tips.
Thanks dude.

I generally ask questions on social media and considers others’ review about their brokers and consider regulation highly.

Also choose a regulated broker that seperates their funds from client funds which should be kept in a recognised bank

Which country are you from?

I prefer an ECN broker that provides low spreads and a diverse range of account types to choose from.

Also, I suggest you consider the overall quality of the broker or trading platform you’re using since a low spread offered by a low-quality broker may come with other drawbacks.

Currently, my top three choices are IC Markets, PrimeCodex, and CMC Markets. You can try their demo account first to check their platforms.

Choose a broker based on your trading method and reviews from other traders. Forex is a large market, and there are many new brokers who could also be scammers, so it is better to trade with older, properly regulated brokers.

Brokers such as Pepperstone, Etoro, and FP Markets are also good choices because the reviews are more positive and there are regulations from top tiers such as ASIC and FCA.