How do you cope with losing a loved one?

I do cope like many others, give it a time for all that. I lost both my grandparents like more than 10 years ago and I still miss them really. Nothing can recover them but I am continue to live assuming they would be happy to see me happy and not sad;)

You need to keep yourself busy (work, sport, etc.) so that you don’t even have time to think about your pain.
“Just keep on living, life is really beautiful” - this is what I tell myself if I have troubles

There are different ways of coping with the loss of a loved one, and it all depends on our different personalities. Some people mourn for long and get into depression, but its better to get support if you need it rather than killing yourself slowly like that… Everyone will die in the end, so don’t worry because you’ll still meet at some point, she’s not gone forever

It is not easy to cope after losing a loved one. You had so many feelings attached with them and they depart you, it hurts you deeply. If you have lost a loved one, then you should not be alone at such a time. You need to be someone to help share your lose.

I am sorry for your loss.

My personal opinion is that you actually never cope with it…

But after a while, usually a long while, time will help you moving on…The show must go on…

1 Like