How do you like AAAFx?

Anyone with AAAFx, if so how do you like them?

Hi,
I have an account with them, but use them with zulutrade only, so if you want to do manual trading I cant help you much. I use them because you pay no commissions to link to zulu and the spread and execution is rather good.

Thanks for the feedback. On paper they look pretty good. I think I will give them a try. Thanks!

Hi, I also use AAAFX with ZuluTrade. All my dealings show them to be very professional. I like the 24 hour contact and they have always responded very quickly to issues raised.

I have previously had some concerns about them being very close to ZuluTrade (maybe the same ownership?). And also their physical location is in Greece (I am a UK resident).

However overall I am satisfied and am continuing to use them as a broker.

Thanks, yeah the location of Greece is the only thing that really concerns me due to there economy. You guys think I have anything to be concerned about? It is regulated by the Hellenic Capital Markets Committee…

You wont have a problem, all capital up to $50,000 are secure due to EU and HCMC regulations. You can also ask them if you like

Saw that they reduced spreads. Im curious to know if they are actually so low. Can you tell?

Hi,
Im seeing average EUR/USD 1.8 to max 2
EUR/JPY 2.4
GBP/USD 2.1
GBP/JPY 3

Im seeing these through the zulu platform as Im not using MT4 with aaafx.

I have heard mainly positive things about AAAFX. Lots of brokers are in Greece because regulation is a bit less overbearing there (and I can imagine they pay less taxes than if they were in England or France). I was with FxPro which is down there as well (WAS because my account fell down to zero, but that’s because I didn’t know what the hell I was doing!). Zulu’s got a good reputation as well.

The actual capital that the Greek regulation agency guarantees for aaafx is 30,000 euro :slight_smile:

I asked the question to AAA and got the following response:

[I] Dear aaafx user,

Thank you very much for contacting us! Regarding your inquiry, please be informed that all AAAFx investors are protected by the Greek Guarantee Fund according to the European Directive 93/22/EEC. In case of an Investment Firm’s bankruptcy or failure to fulfill its obligations from the provision of investment services, the Greek Guarantee Fund will act in order to reimburse the investors and/or any of the contracting parts.

The Greek Guarantee Fund is financed by the ATHEX (Athens Exchange) Members and it is supervised by the HCMC. Extra deposits of cash from an ATHEX Member could be realized according to the total value of the Member’s transaction. The Greek Guarantee Fund is activated in case that an Investment Firm is bankrupt, or non able to fulfill its obligations. The maximum amount of compensation is €30,000 per investor.[/I]

AAA FX, what a funny name. Wonder how long these guys will last.

I’m happy with fxopen and fxcm thanks.

IMO as long as there is zulu, there will be aaafx :cool:

any they are continuing to be doing great almost closing on 2012 i see more and more users on zulutrade with aaafx account…cant say much about mt4 trading, doesnt really matter as long as everybody’s happy :wink: