How do you start learning the trading basics needed for EA trading?

Hi guys!
I hope you are well. I was hoping to ask something a bit uncommon. I came across Babypips in the Flex Ea forums (I believe it’s a known EA here).

I’m still struggling to understand how certain settings of this robot work. Are there any resources here that someone knows is relevant for this particular EA?

I’m sure there is tons of courses online and You Tube videos on how to create and use EA’s. However, if you haven’t yet mastered manual trading I think playing with EA’s is just going to help your loss money quicker.

1 Like

I think you can start learning trading basics for EA trading, begin with online courses or tutorials focused on forex and algorithmic trading fundamentals. Additionally, join trading forums or communities where EA users share insights and experiences.

learning EA is not very different than learning trading urself, so i suggest you do not rush anything and keep a fairly slow yet ensured pace

I lost my interest for learning the basics of EA trading because I have never been successful with EA trading.

What EAs did you try?

but there are some different elements aren’t there?

But each EA incorporate different sets of elements of trading right?

Do you want to create an EA by using different programming language like c++, python?

1 Like

no, why?(:

Honestly I did not get what you mean, different elements about what?

Of manual trading and automatic trading, I mean in terms of learning .

Yes, it is correct, depends on how it has been programmed and designed. They execute based on predefined rules and algorithms.