How do you stay motivated?

You can try to find ways to make your trading experience more enjoyable. Like experimenting with new strategies or exploring different currency pairs. Don’t give up too soon, give yourself some time to see if trading is something that you really want to pursue.

Thanks Neoburner. It looks like trading live is the way to go.

1 Like

That was my initial plan but it seems to me that trading on a demo account is what’s making me lose interest.

I also think it’s too long but I guess @ProfesorPips just wants me to look into the possibility of taking a break.

Maybe trading is not for you.

Hello!
Well, that happens to all of us. You can’t chase it.
But just imagine the day that you become a full-time and profitable trader! For me, that’s helpful enough!
Also as a woman, when they say women can’t trade, I’ll take that personally, and well, I’ll show them who is the boss!

1 Like

In order to stay motivated, I keep a positive mindset about trade. Realize that trading is a long-term goal, and to achieve this goal , I sometimes lose money to become a pro. Embrace a growth mindset, view challenges as learning opportunities, and focus on continuous improvement.

Smooth sea never made a skillful sailor. You have hit the dead-end of your expectations. The pivotal question now is - are you a ‘CAN’T’ or are you a ‘CAN’? Therein lies your motivation.

What’s your scalping strategy?

How much did you start with?

I think this is really the way to go for me.

Just $300!

That’s not too bad. I guess I could start with a similar amount too.

Yeah you can even do just $100! Although that might be a little tighter to work with.