How friendly your broker is?

Hello babypips members,

I would like to know how friendly your broker is?

And does it really matter to you:8:

As long as a broker isn’t located in a swindler’s paradise like British Virgin islands, I really don’t care whether they are friendly or not.

What matters is a basic level of courtesy, professionalism and regulation. I prefer brokers who take a long-term view of this business and are backed up by credible reputation or intent.

The role of a broker is to be a market “facilitator”. It should be easy working with them, right from opening the account to withdrawing profits. No funny business in between.

I partially agree with the above post. Friendliness is not even a factor that determines a good broker. A broker who wants to play games with traders would always want to be friendly so that it can attract a lot of customers. A very good way to determine a good broker is level of professionalism and regulation. Also, a good broker does not place unnecessary restrictions towards fund withdrawal. It does not really matter whether the broker has existed for a long time or not.

Yes for me the main concern when looking out for any broker was that it must be Regulated and offer good customer support.

Apart from that trading conditions must be fair so that we can trade as we want to :smiley:

Brokers are not your friends. Always remember that.

^
Haha, I like you idea.

However, my broker Hotforex has a good CS. When I first opened my live account, the account manager called me for helping me. And any emails to us always get replied in 24 hours. I see it’s very friendly with me through I know they do that for money.

any relationship that involves MONEY, is hardly called friendly LOL. so a broker trader relationship is far from bring friends :slight_smile: its more of a partnership (if its good) where both sides earn from each other :slight_smile:

I think any good broker is going to put on a friendly, professional face. I’ve traded with MahiFX and OANDA for awhile. Got a much more personal feel from MahiFX but then they are a smaller company than OANDA. So you sort of expect that.

[B]Vector[/B]
Bonus: $10 bonus on a live account - no deposit required.
Vector securities is the good broker ,I open No deposit bonus account ,and I think this bonus is very helpful for start real trading.open account to day

Understanding this in the way can be the fact that the broker has a good customer service, that easily accessible. The broker can also be friendly with the services they render, not being to restrictive with their conditions.

[QUOTE=“janks peter;537090”]Understanding this in the way can be the fact that the broker has a good customer service, that easily accessible. The broker can also be friendly with the services they render, not being to restrictive with their conditions.[/QUOTE]

My broker is quite accommodating too. I have been with them for a while and their customer service is second to none. At first my spreads were high but since negotiating this they have agreed to lower them. They offer free training also.

I am very happy with my broker and never faced any kind of difficulties with them. They are really good. They have very transparent system from payment to withdrawal. Which is the most important thing…

Actually I don’t feel closer with my broker even they are very responsive. When I First open my live account, the account manager has just called me for helping me in using live account. Any my enquiries got responses under 24 hours. I can say they well-behaved with their clients.

Just for the kick, I did try to trade in the Chinese markets, even though they tried to help, the miscommunication persists due to language barrier.

Hell yes, not friendliness-but courtesy and being direct with my money, matters to me. It’s a big red flag to me when the brokers start beating around the bush about my monies. My customer experience with xCFD was superb, but it has to be due to them being new in the retail forex arena. Tch. We’ll see.

I agree with the above post.But Friendliness is not a full definition of good broker. Broker always play game with traders.But same not here.Friendly Broker Always give you some best deals with full details which give you good results.

You ask if my broker is friendly and my answer is "friendly is not the right word. I have had a good experience with profiforex so far. I don’t know about being friendly, but one thing I know is that they attend professionally to any problems I have while trading with them.

I’m happy with hot forex at the moment.

any problem I had durring my business with them were solved via live support very efficiently

Fully agree. They are one of the best. Until now I can’t find another broker as efficient as them in live support especially. Very friendly and coordinated with good rates. Glad they’re rising so fast :slight_smile:

They’re also very innovative in pioneering the pamm systems. They’ll definitely go far :slight_smile:

I have just made registration with Компания Вектор Секьюритиз |Рынок Форекс | Forex | Валютный рынок | Брокер ICVector. They are giving $10 free bonus. Registration was so fast and there customer support is always ready to assist the traders.

Approachable, quality service…
-MetisEtrade (Manila Based Broker)