How i am using trading strategy to make money with NFT's

Hey guys,

You probably heard of NFT’s right?
One of the biggest NFT marketplaces is the NBA Topshot marketplace where each card is an NFT and its hosted on the dapper blockchain.
The daily trading volume on topshot is pretty good and I have been using a few trading strategies (that worked for me in the stock market) to trade successfully on NBA topshot platform and I made a video about one of those strategies which you can watch on youtube here: https://youtu.be/tOEU2-tsQec

Hope you will find some value and if you have any questions let me know.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @BullishHustle

Thanks for your video. Though I did not intend to ever look at sports variants of NFTs your video has prompted me to consider it as yet another optional part of part of my crypto portfolio.

I work with NFTs since about last November only, and although I have a few that I consider as “stranded”, it was surprising to me yesterday that I have actually bought 139 NFTs since last November. I have only participated in four specific markets for NFTs and (apart from one) I had set a criterion that the NFTs need to demonstrate to me that they are capable of earning an income. And that is potentially very big compared with stocks. Whilst you may consider a stock to have a good income earning potential if dividends are 10% per year the NFTs I have invested in can return 10% per month. I caveat that statement with the expectation that impermanent loss may match or exceed the short term rate of income potential.

Your examples have introduced me to another potential source of NFTs for me to explore. I love the price action of the examples - data that moves in steps instead of smooth curves because the lowest fraction of these NFTs seems to be one dollar. It looks like the input / output graph of an analogue to digital converter from the 1970s. I hold a crypto currency whose price action is the same. The lowest price is expressed as one satoshi (1 x 10^-8 of a bitcoin). Since this investment has now cost me the grand total of minus seven dollars for a holding of 650K tokens, I feel confident to leave my limit order on an exchange with a buy limit of 1 satoshi and a sell limit of 3 satoshis. I don’t expect these limits to be any more frequent than once per 3 months, but as they say "I have nothing to lose now I have got over the first investment criterion, which was to double the value of my holding, then sell half of it.

I’ll be looking into this with some more detail. The NFTs I have been trading have been in the order of 10 to 100 times the face value of these little soldiers. I often want to promote such fringe trading opportunities but I have been cautious not to recommend anything of potential total loss to anyone. But when the cost of an opportunity is the same as a Starbucks coffee, that is an opportunity that I think everyone should try. Besides being affordable, if you forego the coffee shop experience and drink tap water instead, you can truly tell yourself that this cost you nothing to try, and the rewards are potentially mind-blowing.

One comment, the sound level is quite low, and when the ads come on they blow your ears off. But great content, thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!
You have a great approach to the NFT market and you see the big picture which a lot of people don’t.

Getting 10% in the stock market is great but the ROI that i made on my investments both in crypto and NFTs in the last couple of years are worth more than the ROI i got my entire life in any market.
The opportunities that come with crypto and NFT’s are mindblowing.
I have done 100x on investment in the crypto market several times so for me getting a 10% per year is no longer attractive or lucrative.
I mean just on the USDT coins that i hold i get more than 10% a year which is crazy, and if you check my video about staking on pancakeswap you will see the ROI i made there in 1 year staking their token in a pool is pretty good in my opinion, and the crazy thing is that there are a lot of opportunities out there to achieve similar and even better results.

About the audio quality, thanks for letting me know, will work on it for sure!

This is exactly what I tell friends too. But I call it “BS money.” I have friends saving up for BS purchases like designer handbags or Yeezys but they end up just collecting dust. I suppose if they bought a Chanel bag then those are more expensive these days? But nah, nowhere near the returns yall are getting on some of these NFTs!