How is Admiral Markets?

Anyone uses this broker?
I don’t see alot of people talking about them in this forum.
Are they trustworthy?
What’s your opinion about them?

I have been a customer since ayear. Spreads are fair and very good. Withdrawals are on time and the MT4 overall is stable.
Very pleased

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, i appreciate it. Been trading demo account for 6 months with them now.
Tried other brokers too, but they lacked certain instruments. Or had different policies regarding being a professional trader.

If no one is talking about them, it means they are not popular. I use Tenkofx, did my search and saw that they’ve been steady for more than 7 years, but I’ve never seen anyone talk about it here. I was even surprised such a broker with very low spreads and fast execution is not often spoken about. So, do your research and test their live account with very small money.

And do you still use that broker? After you’ve tried a live account with small money.
I just got an email saying that i need to apply for a live account to keep my demo account open.
Which i think is kind of silly. But not a dealbreaker right away.

I’ll prefer such a broker actually. I mean only because they have been around for long. How long have been using Tenkofx and what trading strategy is best with the broker. Thanks

Be sure to check out the regulation edwardosk.
In case there are conflicts.

I don’t use them but they have been in the business for nearly 20 years and have a good reputation. The only downside is they offer the max leverage of 1:500 but even that’s sufficient for most traders.

Are you with a broker that offers more leverage?
I think 1:500 is pretty high already. Most people seem satisfied with 1:100 or 1:200.
Thanks for your reply

They are ok, but wouldn’t say they are the best.

Which broker you would recommend? FPMarkets? ICMarkets? Maybe Pepperstone?

I did, regulation is not solid. I have also checked some reviews on Tenkofx, not bad. There is account with mini lots allowed. Leverage is 1:500 max, but who really uses more than that these days. I have a good feeling about this one.

Admiral Markets is considered average-risk, with an overall Trust Score of 83 out of 99.