How is Exness broker from Seychelles

Basically Is withdrawal hassle free or not???

I don’t have personal experience with them, but the reviews are not great. :confused: There are other more trusted brokers out there that you can check out. :open_mouth:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5828/exness-forex-brokers

Exness has been around for a long time now, but unfortunately they are no longer as stable as they use to be. I would have used the broker a while back, but the experience of a close associate dissuaded me. I decided to use Forexchief instead, a better option it has proved to be, and with ease of withdrawing profit.

I would not trust Forex Peace Army reviews. They extort brokers and fx service providers to allow positive reviews on their site. See the following video as wel as their blog page which lists additional links that corroborate their claims:

1 Like

If a broker is regulated in an offshore zone the rule of thumb is to avoid them. Offshore zones provide far fewer protections for traders and oversight for brokers for companies registered there to be safe.

Well, they are regulated by FCA and have been around since 2008 but do more research and wait for a reply from someone who has actually had some experience with them.

Omg. :open_mouth: I didn’t know. :frowning: I’m so sorry. I thought I’ve seen people use forexpeacearmy reviews here as guide before so I thought they must be credible. :open_mouth: But thank you so much for telling me about it!

@samrat2142 please disregard my post. :sweat_smile: sorry about that.

Just for clarification, Exness (UK) Ltd and Exness (Cy) Ltd are regulated by the FCA. Nymstar Limited is the part of the same group and is based in the Seychelles: Nymstar is not regulated by the FCA.

This is a BIG FAT LIE. I have read so many cases on FPA. There has been many posts trying to discredit the platform because it is the only credible source of reviews. What you see there is actually how it is. Go ahead and try Exness services and see how horrible they are, then compare it to the reviews you read. FPA at this moment is the only website where I have seen reliable information regarding Forex brokers. If there are claims that the owners are extorting money from brokers, then the website is legit. Since many brokers cannot fake their reviews as they wish, they’ll try to discredit the platform. If they can’t bribe you, they’ll call you a liar.

Also, this claim is coming from instaforex, the king of wicked brokers. Maybe they’ve tried so hard to publish fake positive reviews, due to the alarming complains from traders, but FPA did not allow them. So they want to tarnish the image of FPA.

1 Like

About FPA ,and the Video posted earlier . I dont lean eitherway (i have an FPA account though) . But , the company in question that made the video -nothing against them just trying to be objective- and ,with only viewing the video upto 02:22 ,are they not soliciting positive reviews on FPA by giving away free months ,ergo ,blurring the validity of the reviews themselves too ? -i have not read their blog and only watched the vid up to that point ,so i aknowledge there may be data i have not considered but the point stands eitherway -