How is forex broker AAAFx?

What’s your trading experience with AAAFx?

Ms. Ding told WikiFX about how she was defrauded by AAAFx, an unreliable and illegal forex broker.

Event recap
In mid-September of 2018, Ms. Ding, drawn by the so-called “high bonus”, opened an account at forex platform FORMAX and began trading. As she seldom made any profits at first, Ms. Ding only applied for one withdrawal in late October. Later, things started to go wrong at FORMAX, as the broker first took back the bonuses it had given out and then transferred all clients’ assets to the platform AAAFx without their permissions. After that, Ms. Ding asked the customer service about her withdrawal issue via social media messages and emails, but she either got auto-replies that the broker “will respond in a few minutes”, or prevarications and excuses of the customer service. Over 6 months after her first inquiry about the withdrawal, she still didn’t get her money.

OK but with all of that information: exactly what is the point of posting or asking the question???

Whatever the case:

I know nothing about them other than what I’ve just been able to find on the Internet using Google. Basically: I have NO opinion on them (although personally I’d not open an account with any broker, barring one, that’s not UK FCA registered and regulated and UK FSCS registered). The info. that I found was pretty mixed and didn’t REALLY find anything that jumped off of the screen at me. You’re just quoting the bad experience of but one Ms. Ding and who knows what the underlying reasons are for the post or what details are NOT being given. Just to begin with: this involved the transfer of an account from one broker to the other so who knows how that may have played into the debacle. But for better or for worse: they’re not an ILLEGAL broker as they’re registered In Greece and regulated by MiFID (APPARENTLY anyway i.e. I’m not interested enough to warrant spending time in actually sifting through registration numbers and regulator websites to find out).

I found this opinion of that broker:
PATHETIC!!!..that’s the only word i can use for them. I asked for my refund of $274 and their Backoffice said they cannot transfer money to my Bank account which is with TD CANADA. It’s the number 1 Bank in Canda and if they can’t transfer their where else they can?

I asked them to transfer money from my AAAFX account to my friends AAAFX account, they can’t even do that. This is so frustrating and ridiculous… Seems like they just want you to deposit the money and never return…

I wish there was a place to Sue these kind of brokers…Customer support is not at all helpful.

I suggest you read this …

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6945/aaafx-forex-brokers?page=1&per-page=50