How is xemarkets?

hi seniors, can someone please guide me towards a good broker??? i zeroed in on xemarkets and hotforex. i would like to see some honest reviews on xemarkets. how was trading experience and all. :smiley:

I don’t trade live with them. But they have great webinar’s every week.

Well I have live account with Hotforex from last 2 years and According me Hotforex is good and decent broker no idea about xemarkets because I haven’t tried it yet.

I don’t trade with XE but hotforex is a very good broker. Trading with them for nearly 03 years.

I don’t trade with XE too and I’m trading with HotForex for one year, it’s very good. Espcecially the EU spread, its better than other brokers.

I traded with XEmarkets while ago. Not bad but I don’t like their customer support.

dont know about them…

They have been merged with Trading-Point, wich was into forex for many years. So you would be looking at a reliable broker with history. Trading conditions are pretty standard I believe

Yes Xemarket and Tradingpoint now under same company under XM.COM. They are regulated under CySEC.

The “No Requote” policy is a good way for them to differentiate themselves from other brokers as this is a major problem faced by many traders in a fast moving market.
, XE Markets seem like an ideal broker for both new and experienced traders.

XEmarkets from their review is one of the newer online Forex brokers to enter the industry. In 2009, this company began offering services and has since become a top choice for many new traders internationally. The company is a licensed and registered broker in the Republic of Cypress and offers services that are compliant with EU regulations. At XEMarkets, traders will have the ability to download and install one of the most popular platforms being used, Metatrader 4. With this platform, new traders will benefit from demo accounts and real accounts and will have the ability to use and back test expert advisors. In addition to this platform, XEMarkets has other platforms that are available, including Webtrader, Android, Blackberry, iPad, iPhone and MAM. With this many platforms, it is possible for traders all over the world to use a PC or mobile device to connect with their accounts at any time and conduct trades.

I second perryfx about XEMarket’s CSupport. Try eToro or xCFD, you’ll get faster responses from XCFD since they’re so new and enthusiastic about everything! But please trade small first, no reviews on the major review sites yet.

I think XEmarkets just changed their whole design, they are now branded XM.com
To be honest it seems my withdrawals are a little bit faster

You know what that means. When a company changes names, it smells negativity.

As I decided to became their XMINDOFX{DOT}COM as partner since last two years is at before itpass the severall test for the trading condition and environment, until now my clients are growth rapidly . not saying of satisfaction but the rules given for all traders seems is quite different from others especially for the bonus terms that u have to try from minus to profit are NO Problem. join me on Facebook page XMINDOFX

dear sir…, first I’m gona chek about the regulation of this broker, and I think XM is more better than hotforex… :slight_smile:

Don’t like em’ poor execution times and slippage during news :frowning:

Wich news did you traded? In general its really not recommended to trade during the news… everybody gets hurt.