How legit is the platform

hello, please i would like to know if basicfx24trade is a legit platform before opening an account with them.

Dude, they are a new website and new company. They don’t even have any clients from what I see. You wanna be the first goat? Be my guest. Stick with the older brokers. I have used up to three brokers and with the way these guys conduct business, they don’t want to loose money. If you are really a trader, tread carefully with newer brokers. I am having a good experience with Forexchief broker, perhaps you should consider this one.

thank you, i will heed to your advice.

Where the hell did you find this broker? They are not listed on any review platform.

1 Like

The name sounds horrible anyway. Looks like they could now afford a decent company domain.

That is a nice broker. My account is a directfx account and the spreads are really low.

I think as of now no one knows about them here, and they are not even on any review site. I would say better to go with some well known and already tested brokers here like coinexx, fxchoice, tradersway.

1 Like

ok! thank younall for your honest replies

I am going to repeat once more. Basicfx24 is scam, do not go anywhere near depositing money to them. There is contact form, and their phone number is fake. The moment you deposit your money, it is gone. This is a scam alert. I am going to create a thread on this.