How long did it take?

How big are your moves? I hate to tie one trade up for more than a day especially with limited funds…also do you trade equities with the same strategy?

@OrangeOgre

How big are my moves? I can’t say - some are big some aren’t

However I trade predominately inside bars - meaning I can use tight (ish) stops and the resulting moves can be large multiples of that. I’ve a preference for volatility breakouts and inside bars are a perfect way to catch that.

I don’t trade individual equities but actively trade the NDX1O0

If you use candlestick charts it would be great if you could send a screenshot of one of your past price action setups including the timeline, your stop and your target for that particular trade. I will do the same …our timelines are vastly different and I would like to compare the two

And since you use a trailing stop just tell me where your stop originated

@OrangeOgre

I have a blog you can get to the link via my profile - I tell all.

I never use price targets I prefer to let the market tell me when it’s time to leave.

I certainly would be interested to hear of someone trade the same systems I do but intra day - I suspect they wouldn’t work on the very small timeframes - on say 2 or 4 they might though

I initially started on a demo trading account for around 5-6 months. After trying with different strategies, I finally jumped to a live account. It’s not easy to make so much profit in the beginning. I tried to build up my trading plan according to the changing market conditions. Gradually I landed on to a good profitable situation. It’s important to plan before you execute your idea.