How long did it took you guys to go through the school of piposology?

Hello How long did it took you guys to go through the latest version of the school of pipsology?

Hi there,

It took me about a month go through the BabyPips course, but this was my second time completing it.

I feel like I didn’t understand the concepts early on, until I tried to trade cryptocurrency and lost some money that I can start to relate on the examples. The first time was skim reading for a week, the second time took a bit longer (one month) with about 22 page worth of notes to go back to.

1 Like

Well, I started my trading with the pipsology and it took to complete almost 2 months to synthesize in my brain.

1 Like

Maybe, it’ll take 1-2 months! But, don’t use it just one time! You have to read the whole course for multiple times to understand the real meaning! Happy learning.

1 Like

I read the whole course by only one week! But till now I am learning technical and fundamental analysis.

1 Like

I think, one week is not enough! Because, there have so many new information’s are out there! One month is standard according to me.

1 Like