How long did you test your trading strategy?

Hi @FX_Smoke , still waiting for your live results. Profesor Pips is only nick name,I don’t have professor’s degree.

a ground trader? i’ve always wondered what the difference is between a ground trader and a floor trader … :grinning:

1 Like

Oh, so you are one of that kind of person which talk about others but nothing to say about yourself. I will remember that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I spent three years to find out the best trading strategy for me. Now I can earn profit from the market on average.

You connected my poor results with music

Revealed in a good time? so you don’t have any results, or you are waiting for “something” if results will be good you will publish it, if not you will wait for good time, if any.

Basically 99,9 answers are not good for you because you can’t compare answers with results, just a few members which publish results and be active on the forum, so what are you doing here?

So, those guys aren’t really traders, They’re just wasting their time, living in this fake dream world. It’s kinda sad, honestly. I feel sorry for them and wish I could help, but they’re so guarded about everything and stuck in their own beliefs.