How long do supports and resistances last? How long are they valid?

Oh it will last as long as institutions want to trade in those levels.
Depends also what TF you wish to trade if its Daily use Weekly S/R etc

Suport or ressistance will last as long as HE is there,usually it will work 2-3 times,because He cant open huge position in one time,he will try it several times. But,it doesnt mean it will work always 2-3 times,because ,once he is out ( usually a consolidation in witch everyone is vice versa ,it will mean he is out,and that support or resistance is no longer actual )
Another point to mention ,is that HE can push price against himself (against his position), because it will give him even more liquidity ( for ex: he pushed price lower that his position,lower than suport area,it will mean that everyone will see it and ,since suport is broken,they will sell ,and of course they will sell to Him,He will buy even more,at a lower price ,better price for him ) :wink:

Who is HE?

(Will I regret asking? haha)

1 Like

Try to abide by the point sof support and resistance so you can better determine the market.

Does it matter who is He? :smile:
All that matters,is that he is there :stuck_out_tongue:

And how does “He” (She or They, Market Gods?) do this? If there is truth to this, which nothing is out of the question with Forex, then why not just manipulate the markets all day, every day?

Perhaps there’s multiple He/She/They’s doing the same thing. Market Gods battling each other which makes it challenging.

I can see it now, like a sword fight except with candles. “Watch out for that wick!”

1 Like

Yup. I regret asking. haha