How long do you spend in Forex trading a day?

I manage and hold all my time so the decision on how long I will trade per day depends on me actually. Sometimes, I spend my time in Forex trading for 4-6 hours. There are cases that I do it for more than two hours only. It actually depends on how I like to do it and how I am feeling to do it. How about you guys?

1 Like

you can trade 24 / 6 based on your comfortable hours. two hours three hours it doesn’t matter how your brokers assisting you based on the advice you can get profits you can withdrawal at any time there is no limitation. i suggest you to goahead with integerfx good expert advice by time to time.

hm… there are 8 posts. At least 5 of them with advertisement of Integerfx))) And a question was “How long do you spend in Forex trading a day?” Do YOU trade? Yeah, where is your broker takes the sixth trading day?

aiken, answering your question: Sometimes it takes almost whole day, and sometimes few minutes (when I trade by news).

1 Like

not too much, 1-2 hours and I think that might be a reason why I couldn’t earn money from this market.

Hi Aneah my post not for advertising integerfx i am trading with them i share my experience and also monday to saturday you can tradein forex sunday only closed. my broker is from NZ

We can’t say that how the fluctuation will be in Forex, then how can able to say that 1 to 2 hrs is enough. It’s fully based upon the satisfaction level of your profit.

Thanks.