How low will Bitcoin go?

Even with the war going on? That’s interesting.

His thesis from 2019 regarding modeling of price of bitcoin. (S2F)

https://medium.com/@100trillionUSD/modeling-bitcoins-value-with-scarcity-91fa0fc03e25

He’s an anonymous quant investor. Dutch I think. Very knowledgeable about bitcoin specifically.

1 Like

Checked out his Twitter. Interesting profile, will be following.

1 hr and 20 minutes if you want to hear financial nerds talk shop.

1 Like

I think Bitcoin going low today 0.94%.

It does seem somewhat bearish at the moment. We’ll see.

The White House is seeking to regulate the crypto market, undoubtedly at least partially due to the war in Ukraine. There will be more turbulent times ahead, I fear.

1 Like

I disagree - “they” are scared Sh**less about the potential escape of “Money” from teh control of “those who know best” - into the hands of “ordinary folk!”

Whatever excuses “they” come up with - it is in reality all about "keeping the plebs in their place " ! :slightly_smiling_face:

[ edit - some years ago - I started this thread ;

• I now believe I was WRONG !
1 Like

You hit the nail on the head.

There is no specific answer for this but we very well know bitcoin is the strongest traded currency and is not going to end anytime soon. It’s true that currently the market is going down but it will soon rise up. No doubt the downfall has affected the market but it will soon recover.

Digital crypto funds are building their assets recently. Perhaps that’s a sign that we’re in for some moves towards the sky!

$180 million in the week ending April. Not too shabby.

1 Like

I don’t think we can ever know that. It’s up to our analysis what we think is a low price at which we can buy it.

We’re trading at $37831. If you go to the first post from almost 1 year ago, we’re considerably lower than April 2021 highs, the good ole days of bitcoin. I think we’ve got lower to go unfortunately.

What a difference a week makes. Trading at $31745, down 17%! Hopefully we hold $29200-29500.

L1’s have been hammered over the last week!