How low will BTC go before it bounces?

Do you think price has bounced from $9700 or will it still go lower?

Low. I reddit posted bitcoin sell above $11,000. Looks poised for $8,000.

1 Like

Looks like it has bounced. :thinking: Let’s see if $11k will hold.

I was just going to say that. The pullback seems to have ended for now.

Here’s some analysis on the potential ups and downs. Only one man’s perspective, but still a perspective.

More importantly, it highlights the extreme volatility of crypto, but also that even analysts that follow the market on a daily basis get it right about as much as you guessing on a coin flip.

Well, where it bounces from isn’t much of a problem. Where Momentum is is the Big deal!

You just keep posting that everybody should be using Market Momentum. Maybe you’re right and maybe we can all learn something. Why not post here about how you use it and why you find it worth recommending?

1 Like

I think it will go lower. If it goes under $9000 I will buy

2 Likes

Did you buy at the $3k level? :blush:

Years ago I bought at $1000 :smiley:

4 Likes

Lucky you. How about the lowest it went after ATH? :blush:

I didn’t get in this time around…looking to buy If it goes to $9000 I think

4 Likes

Currently falling, under $10k at $9600. Get those orders ready.

1 Like

I will buy (again) at $9300

2 Likes

are you still holding them?

nope. waiting for the dip and trading

2 Likes

3% move down in 15 mins earlier today. You really have to have your orders set ahead of time, or alerts set and you’re ready to react. Checking in daily isn’t quick enough to catch these moves, if that’s what you’re basing your buying and selling on.

Holding long term, okay, you don’t really care that much.

pending orders defo the key

1 Like

BTC fighting hard to stay above the 10k level.

It seems to me that many investors were trying to catch strong up trend, so the market is currently in the momentum phase or simply overbought. I see this as a short term market correction, and certainly expecting BTC to continue its uptrend. What do you think?