How many of you out there are a successful trader now?

Yeah it’s all your experience but not all have that much money i am from INDIA and now 100$= 8200Rs thats can be risk. Anyway different people different mind. Thanks for your precious time

1 Like

i hear you

i’m not criticising at all

i just noticed that you mentioned in another thread that you’re a complete beginner, so i hoped you wouldn’t mind my mentioning that i disagreed with your advice

the important thing, in this context, is that there are brokers who will let you trade much smaller position-sizes than a micro-lot, and $100 might be ok for those accounts, so people with $100 can still get started

2 Likes

Yes you can definitely do it , but I recommend getting a job or some type of income . Only quit your job when your consistent. Even when you start making money trading full time it still good to have other incomes coming in . Trading can be up and down

1 Like

10 dollars is a very small capital and I don’t think that you can earn much profit with this little amount. If you want to start, then you can start with a $100 capital.

Forex is a profession which you can start with only 10 dollar but you shouldn’t invest such a small capital. If you have ability, try to invest some more capital so your return becomes higher.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback. Such a great encouragement. How much capital did you started? Is this result demo or real money?

Hi Val,

Here are my musings,

I am Alphahavoc, and I have plans to take on the FTMO challenge beginning August 1st, 2023. I am optimistic about passing the challenge and obtaining funding by the close of 2023. Throughout 2024, I will maintain my day job while engaging in forex trading during my spare time. Nevertheless, I intend to leave my job by February 1st, 2025, and devote myself entirely to trading.

For a mere $10 USD, you may enlist my services to instruct you in forex trading via comprehensive Zoom sessions. This opportunity is truly remarkable, particularly when considering the ASTRONOMICAL gains you might realize in the future after learning from an ORDINARY discretionary trader from Singapore. This is especially noteworthy as Alphahavoc is on track to become a PROMINENT figure in the world of forex trading.