How many people have actually completed the Free Babypips course

I have completely finished and repeat it more than twice and answer all questions. I scored more than 70% for quizzes

2 Likes

Finished it, then went back and did it all again. And adding to my education every day by various means. Never paid for a course or to copy someone elseā€™s signals, never asked anyone to be my mentor. All the answers are already out there, so stop waiting for someone to spoon feed it to you. Get out there and OWN IT for yourself.

6 Likes

I did itā€¦its worthyā€¦ You can review any time any lesson

1 Like

how did you download the pdf of the course?

I am halfway through the course, started this weekend. I am between jobs right now, so decided to brush up on Forex trading. Not that anyone asked, but to add to the discussion here, here is what I think are the most important traits to being a successful trader.

First and foremost, have a trading strategy that has positive expectations. Where you have an edge. That of course is far easier said than done. Because to find that strategy and to prove to yourself that there is a statistical edge, can take quite a bit of work.

But, if you find that strategy, it is keys to the bank if utilized properly. By which I mean you have to stick to that strategy without chasing after squirrels. If you know anything about gambling and the ā€˜house edgeā€™, that is what you are looking for. If you find it, cha ching! And if you donā€™t know anything about positive expectations, or house edge, you need to stop trading and learn about it. If you have no idea of what your win rate is, and risk to reward, the two keys to determining your edge, then you are flying blind, and you will eventually jump from strategy to strategy, and that will be your downfall.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know there was a PDF. You get that here?

1 Like

I think this is the hardest part of it all. Finding that system/strategy etc, and the problem is, itā€™s not guaranteed to ever work, and when it does, if can change with the market.

You got yours already, or where are you looking for your strategy? Here in the systems sections maybe?

Were you tracking your history while logged in?

I tried to send it here earlier but the size was too large. Hereā€™s a google drive link to the book. You can download it from there. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QL317sPbdR7HxRm4S8PH6TCt3kcoDFyw/view?usp=drivesdk

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QL317sPbdR7HxRm4S8PH6TCt3kcoDFyw/view?usp=drivesdk

Nah, I donā€™t think I was.

Ah cool. Looks like an old version. Have you compared it to the School now? Wonder how much has changed. Did you copy all the pages by hand?

Oh no I didnā€™t. A friend sent it into our WhatsApp Forex forum. But you can also download it from PDFDrive.com. Just type BabyPips training book in the search box on the site. It should appear in no time

I honestly never did it. I only read a few lessons here and there, but thatā€™s it. The reason is that by the time I got to baby pips, I already went through every available free source on the internet and YouTube and there was nothing new. I had already created strategies, etc. so I had nothing to learn here. This was before baby pips reached the front page of Google.

I do read some interesting articles when I like the title in the emails, but nothing more. They may remind me of something that got to the back of my mind, but thatā€™s it.

I completed the Babypips school, but itā€™s been a few years. Still doing ā€œrealā€ work and only been trading sporadically. Working to eventually make trading add to retirement income, but will never be only income. Will occasionally go back and review some thingsā€¦

1 Like

I finished it over 6 month period. Did the first half taking notes along the way. Then covid happened and I lost access to the internet for 3 months. Once I got it back I finished the rest without taking notes. Then I joined the forum.

1 Like

I did go through the whole lesson last yearā€¦I was so fascinated about forex and itā€™s actually interesting to read, itā€™s like the lessons were made just for u with the whole pun stuff hopping arnd(makes it captivating).

I just go back once in a while for revisionsā€¦I actually have some courses bookmarked.

Sounds like youā€™ve been trading for a while.

The section on brokers has definitely changed.

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/kindergarten#choosing-a-broker

Yes, I did finish the course last year. But I started trading a little late. The course is excellent, but not enough. I have to take additional video lectures and courses. But I still recommend it to new traders.