How many winning trades do you require for a system to be the one?

Thanks for the reco steve! :blush: Actually, I’ve noticed that a lot more people here have been using Ichimoku. But I’m a bit intimidated by it. :sweat_smile: Do you have a trading journal for this strategy? :open_mouth: Maybe I can follow your trades for now before trying it out myself! :smiley:

Thanks for this perspective too, Truncated! :blush:

I’ve looked this up and saw the formula for this, but I’ve also found a calculator! I’ll check it out. :blush: Would be nice though if there’s also an expectancy calculator available here on babypips so I don’t have to go to different sites. :sweat_smile: :pray:

Thanks for this ayo! :blush: Do you have a typical number of trades you use as a basis for this? :smiley:

My question too. My EA performs well on strategy tester. At this moment I only consider settings where of course rhere is a neat profit but far more inportant: has the lowest value for drawdown. I want the drawdown to be less then my starting value.

Of course it matters. But first shouldn’t we know why the profits were so low but the loss was double the amount. What did you do wrong in the strategy that made the results this way. You didn’t optimize the same risk-reward ratio for all of them?

I really appreciate the picture. The more I look at this, the more it makes sense and the more I get!