How much can you earn in forex?

This is not a bad idea at all, you can actually compound your interest gradually and grow.

For a long term trade and you follow the trend, I think it’s possible.

So what you are saying is it is impossible UNLESS I am following a trend? Why do you put that condition in there? Does the fact that you may not be able to do it means that another individual cant do it? Have you ever heard the term range trading? I honestly dont know why I bother. Anyway… for the record I also placed more trades after that last one there.

1 Like

I just think it simply from my view, it could be the trend because you said only one trade from January 9th until today January 30th. Otherwise, there is no more meaning in my words.

Looking back that may have been poor communication on my part. My bad, apologies. What I meant was that on the first day I placed one trade only and the rest on the subsequent days. The image I have up should show what type of trading I’ve been doing though.

1 Like

No problem. Congratulation on your good work!

1 Like

Thanks and I appreciate your input. It has helped to clear up what might have been misunderstood by others as well.

1 Like

That is most impressive. What trading strategy are you using?

You can earn limitless profit from Forex if your trading strategy and ideas are good.

stop giving it away

It depends actually. Your earning also depends on how much expert you are. Try to trade based on a proven strategy.