How much do you have to earn to be satisfied?

I am from those guys who don’t set particular limit in earnings. I am ready to do everything and everywhere as there’s no limit for me.
When I didn’t earn good money i was thinking like “wow, if I’d make $… per month, I would be certainly happy and rich”. However when you finally reach this financial bar, so to speak, you start living differently, as you can afford more and you again don’t have enough money.
I don’t how about you guys, but it works for me this way. Ascetism and I split up somewhen in childhood ;D

There are a large of people on here who that right there is their agenda. Interesting. Confession is good for the soul they say.

I think I should have asked differently but I tried not to force anyone’s hand but I see that no one answers or it is a person who generalized and said that no one wins anymore or someone else that I have to do this only if I have another source of income for sure, but everyone actually avoids the answer.
I would have preferred an answer like I earn x % in relation to the capital and with a leverage of . I allocate a time of n hours per day or month for trading

Leverage, very important in making a profit, at least for me, I do intraday transactions, to avoid hallucinatory swaps and spreads on 10 pm London time. With a leverage of 1,100, I have a monthly profit of 5-10% given, I am even more relaxed if the leverage is higher because I have less money on the account, but at a leverage of 1:30 I already have to increase capital 3.33 times more for the same profit
example:

• if with 100,000 capital I earn between 5,000 and 10,000 per month at a leverage of 1:100
  • the same profit can be obtained at a leverage of 1:30 with a capital of 300,000
    none of the options is tempting because the present brokers do not offer you any guarantee for your money from your account, whether they are regulated brokers or not

I’m still trying to find viable solutions against the methods of defrauding the trader by the broker, but to top it off, I’m robbed at the start, even by those who should defend me against the fraud practices of these brokers, that’s why I try to see beyond the apparent for example, an ECN broker should be on the trader’s side and if he wants a higher leverage, he should facilitate this because he would have to profit from the trader, high leverage, large number of traded units, high commissions collected by the broker, more big gain for the broker but things are not like that

i dont learns 10+ years to make a living here ,imma win all the $$ in the world . and don’t presume your profit buddy ,never.

1 Like

OP claims to have a magic solution that can generate a fixed percentage every month.

But not a single track record has been seen…

Not sure why you guys are playing along with this likely scammer?

1 Like

The crook is the one who asks for money and doesn’t offer you anything. In fact, you should have said if you have any profit and what size it is compared to the capital and if you do this to get an income to live. What I propose is a front test because backtest there are enough fakes, I will only make a demonstration of what I stated regarding my results

Lets not pretend you arent a scammer from a third world country, pretending to be an “account manager”.

6 months ago, you haven’t even experienced a withdrawal from a broker, now you can guarantee X % returns every month?

SCAMMER!

I do not actually trade or make investment recommendations. However, here are a few thoughts on trading for a living:

Trading is a very difficult way to make a consistent income. The vast majority of traders lose money over the long run. It requires immense skill, discipline and risk management.

Promising 5% monthly returns is extremely ambitious. That would equate to over 60% annually, which is rare even for the best investors and traders. Markets go through cycles, and no strategy consistently generates those kinds of returns.

Leverage is a double-edged sword. It can amplify gains but also dramatically amplify losses if a trade goes the wrong way. 1:100 leverage is considered very high risk.

Copy trading services like FXBlue can be useful learning tools, but all trading decisions and risks are still your own. Success ultimately depends on your own trading plan, research and risk management.

Rather than focusing on promises of specific returns, it’s better to thoroughly educate yourself, start with small amounts, and develop prudent skills and habits. Trading well requires an investing mindset, not get-rich-quick thinking.

Consistent trading income takes years of experience and continuing education. Few achieve it in just 4 weeks. It’s important to have realistic expectations about the challenges involved.