How much does the Day Trading Academy cost?

How much should I pay for the day trading academy, please tell me guys? I need to compare!

I really don’t get why would you learn trading by paying courses

Why do you wanna pay? You have so many resources online

Don’t pay for something thagt you can find for free!

@Greenish_Eric Did you learn by yourself? or you have had the basic knowledge that related to the trading industry so it’s easy to understand it?

@MaydayJane It’s not easy to understand market behaviour, that’s why I seek the courses.

Do you think it’s not useful?

@GMoore Yeah agree, but sometimes there’s many things I need to learn, and I think assistance from an expert can help

1 Like

I read the whole babypips school!

I totally understand.
Did you try YT videos?

Its useful, but if it cost you it is not that useful anymore.

Just do the babypips course and you’ll everything you need and more. I dont understand why you have the need to spend money, theres so much free content online. Save your money for when you trade. Anything you dont understand ask here and if you search you’ll find all your questions have probably been asked before.

1 Like

Hi Susandrid

Whilst I respect all points of view I believe those who say “don’t pay to do courses to learn to trade” are giving you bad advice.

Would you go to a doctor who never went to university and studied medicine to perform surgery on you. No you wouldn’t because you know that he most likely doesn’t know what he is doing. Same as an elite athlete they didn’t get to the top of their field without a coach or mentor to teach them what they needed to know.

Sure there are a lot of charlatans out there selling false dreams but if you do your homework there are some genuine teachers who seriously want to teach you how to trade. And yes there are a lot of free stuff on the internet. But you need someone who you trust to guide you when you don’t undersand what you are doing or where you are going wrong.

With trading you are competing against some of the smartest minds in the world and if you want to be successful you need to know what you are doing.

I can recommend several mentors that offer very good courses at various prices trading various styles.

Trader Dale. Day Trading Forex Live. David Duty Common Sense Commodities and Al Brooks. Al Brooks can be a bit hard to understand but the course is very comprehensive and is aimed at Day Trading and Scalping.

One final point education is expensive and if you pay nothing you get nothing.

So explore your options keep an open mind and good luck.

Cheers

BlackDuck

Lol this is completely wrong. Your doctor analogy is wrong. We dont need surgery, just to tell us that it’s ok to take paracetamol for a temperature. Sometimes people with experience of a condition give you advice for free and it works. Therefore you dont need to spend money to see a private doctor to get the same advice.

Thanks for plugging in some ‘mentors’. Why they charge to teach when they could make it trading if they’re so good is beyond me. You must realise mentors are people with experience and are trading profitably (most aren’t even doing this). I think you’ll find a lot of people here are experienced and trading profitably. Therefore, we can advise you on what to do and what not to do. And we do it for free. Everyone thinks the same and makes the same mistakes so you dont need to pay someone to tell you what to expect. There are countless threads telling you the biggest mistake people make, read them and ask questions. When you make some money from trading, then to increase your knowledge you can go off and waste it looking for a mentor to increase your knowledge. That way, if they teach you rubbish you might not feel as bad.

On the other hand it’s your money so spend it where you want but remember most of the ‘good course’ trader mentors did not go to university or get a degree also (going back to the dr analogy). They are just us, did trading and learnt from their mistakes and are now teaching it.

1 Like

I respect your opinion and I wish you good luck in trading. If you are profitable and you achieved that level of success by self learning then I take my hat off to you.

However I am guessing by your comments you know absolutely nothing and your ignorance is glaringly obvious.

I personally have played squash at a profressional level and would never have got to that level without the help of a fantastic coach.

Secondly I am mentored by David Duty and there are about 6 of us that join a live trading webinar every night trading futires and options on the CBT and at present our account is up 82% for the year. Sterling Suhur at Day Trading Forex Live also does a live webinar and regularly posts trades that were taken in the room that have been very successful.

You might like to check out these websites and mentors before bashing out a reply on the key board.

So what I say is from experience. Believe it or not because really I don’t care as it is ignorant or poorly educated traders who donate there hard earnt cash to those of us who are well educated smart traders.

Black duck

You need to compare what with what honestly ? Please do tell us, cause me for example simply lost in all that schemes. We can really should create something which will give people this comparison from the start, so they can see and feel all that differences.

That’s where forums like this can benefit new traders by showing them what options are available to further your education and to make your journey from beginner to competent trade faster.

However you as an individual need to do your homework. Determine what kind of trading suits you and then find an experienced trader teaching that style of trading.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Blackduck

*silent reader

is there any trading course in Singapore?

hello, u all know SNAP Academy? I wonder if you guys have heard

Yeah, sg isn’t it?

I guess they are offering some free seminar for different level, like beginner and advance