How much does the election really impact Bitcoin's price?

The article talks about how the U.S. election could affect BTC’s price. Some experts believe that if Trump wins, Bitcoin might go up to $80k-$90k, but if Harris wins, it could drop to $30k.

How much should we focus on the election when there are so many other things that can affect Bitcoin’s price?

1 Like

This is interesting! :open_mouth: I though that Harris would also have a progressive position and policies for BTC, but I wonder if this will sway voters who are crypto traders. :thinking:

1 Like
1 Like

I think Trump understands the power of the market partipants. Harris will (is?) come around.

Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are here to stay.

She won’t want to give Trump a handout of voters, so she’ll do the same as Trump - get in with the community.

Let’s hope they discuss crypto at the debate tonight.

1 Like

I didn’t watch the debate, but I read in the news that cryptocurrency wasn’t mentioned at all.

1 Like

Also, bitcoin’s price dropped following the presidential debate.

1 Like

Can’t be sure, it will be different base on the debates and the promises of the candidates and what their plans are for the market.

1 Like

Well, Trump is going all in crypto, regardless of whether he wins or not, with World Liberty Financial, a decentralized finance project

Unfortunately, there are zero details about how the cryptocurrency will do anything of the promises made about it:

• Liberate “the average American” from “the big banks and financial elites,”
  • Help unbanked and debanked people,
  • Drive “the mass adoption of stablecoins and decentralized finance,”
  • Helping the “huge, approachable class of people who have either been debanked … or they just don’t have a bank that they can go to, and they don’t have a bank that will listen to them.”

So apparently by unbanked his team means accredited investors only. The ones without bank accounts. I guess.