How much is BTC really worth?

I know people who know the people you read about, except that number gets lost in the article they are writing.

yes ria you are coorrect
but i think a lot about that when it will become 0
i think it really doesnt have enough potential and it is over rated a lot

You know, people have different personalities. And yes, I agree. Currently, it’s about the BTC of hearts. :joy: (Break The Core :rofl:)

Thank you alphahavoc! :blush: I feel like it’s been a while since we last got to interact, but thanks for sharing what you think about this. :blush: I’m still unsure of its value, but it also makes sense if it eventually goes up because of consistent technological advancements. :thinking:

Got a bit confused. :sweat_smile: But does this mean you know people who can be considered as “insiders” when it comes to crypto? :open_mouth:

Hmmm. :thinking: Very interesting points, but the hype for it has pretty much died down and a lot of people have gained more realistic expectations from it. So I’m not sure if it’s still overrated. :thinking: I would probably agree though during its peak! :smiley: Haha.

join them

From my personal common sense perspective, Bitcoin is decentralized, making it challenging to eliminate since it exists everywhere simultaneously. The future success of Bitcoin also relies on the level of government support and the extent of regulatory control they can exert over it. Considering the prevalence of hypocrisy and corruption in our world, as long as Authorities can profit from Bitcoin, whether openly or covertly, they will likely turn a blind eye to its existence. Numerous institutions worldwide have already one foot in Bitcoin, making it highly improbable for them to withdraw their involvement. In my opinion, Bitcoin is here to stay, and its potential for growth largely hinges on the development of its technological infrastructure.

Saitama-thinking-gif

1 Like

When they have an arb system that can take $1,000 to $1mil in 1yr which uses ‘insider’ fintech then yes, it wasn’t designed for that, it was designed for a $1bn AUM fund to deploy only $1mil and generate the same returns by eliminating the underlying crypto whipsaws.

I expect it to hit 8k mark finally so that I could go all in.

I feel like we’re very very far away from that right now. :sweat_smile: Hahaha. How long are you willing to wait for it to get to 8k? :smiley:

1 Like