How much time should you give in Forex trading?

You can spend 2 to 3 hours per day on forex trading if you do it part-time, but 7 to 8 hours per day if you do it full-time. On the other hand, Beginners spend more time (sometimes an entire day) learning and practicing, ideally in demo accounts. However, As you gain experience in trading, you can reduce the hours you spend trading.

I would say that it depends on the person. If you’re in more of a rush to learn, of course you may spend more time on it in a day, but you also shouldn’t allow yourself to get burnt out. Some people also might have to trade on the side but have a physical job to go to, so they wouldn’t have that many hours to devote to trading in a day. I think the important thing is making the decision to get involved and then carving out some time to learn & practice!

1 Like

I remember when I was starting out, I spend over 5 hours a day trying to learn about forex. :sweat_smile: But, I guess I would have to agree with Heaven that it differs per person. :thinking: It depends on your schedule, your personality, and goals. Sometimes, the more we rush things, the more we don’t understand the basic concepts. (I’m guilty of that when I was starting out tbh. :sweat_smile: )

There is no right and wrong answer to this. It depends on your time availability and preferred trading style. Aim for directed practice where you trade at the times you might be free without stressing about it.