How much was BTC when you met him?

Hello, I would like to know how much bitcoin was worth when you met him and you learned about his technology? I personally knew bitcoin when it was $ 230

Similar story here. I first heard about BTC during its launch into society however I first started following it around the $500 mark, My interest grew as we approached the $1000 mark.

I then became worried as we started closing in on the $3000 price and almost stopped following it entirely when it was through $7000. My interest is slowly starting to build again, but not in a way to trade it and make money from it, but more about the effect it will have on the global economy.

If this is going to be a unified currency, how will the Central Banks control money flow in and out of the country? How will the economy stability be effected? Will it increase or decrease?

All very interesting points we should consider. I have a feeling that BTC may lead to another crisis. As there is too much volatility, not enough regulation and there will be no control over it from the banks.

I have recently posted about The Republic of the Marshall Islands intends to issue the Sovereign. hope that gives you a hint.

Thanks. will check it out.

I’ve heard about btc when it was around $ 500-1000.
Following that, it started to rise extremely fast day by day but I bewared of investing in it. Then, the rate became stable and I started trading btcs on a short-term basis. So, unfortunately, I’m not the kind who made an absolute fortune :slight_smile:

Heard about it when it was at $100. A friend won’t stop talking about it and I remember we would always joke him. He sold at the $800/$1000 range though.

Sounds like you still made a good chunk though! Good for you! I got in super late lol. Not very proud of it.

I heard about it quite late actually. :sweat_smile: Maybe around $600? :sweat_smile: Still, I remember thinking it was some sort of scam so I just shrugged it off until my friends actually earned from trading it! :frowning: Boy did I regret it huhu.

I heard about BTC years before, but started following it properly from the last year (quite late) when it was gaining popularity on account of its performance and was trading around $4000.

I heard about it several years ago when it was at $300 but I didn’t pay much attention to it. :unamused:

Same here. :stuck_out_tongue: So what made you decide to finally try it out and trade? :smiley:

I bought my first bitcoin when it had the price of $509. I bought 10 bitcoins at that moment and I am still holding on with my bitcoin wallet. I am a wealthier person now and I feel proud for my investment at that time. Should I hold on for 2-3 years more?

Because everyone else does it. :sweat_smile: Like Purtle, I got in very late. :frowning:

Imagine if we were as forward thinking as 50 Cent! :confounded: :confounded:

1 Like

Back in 2013. Shot up to $1100 or so, and then back down to $700. Man, that was cheap.

Who has earned a huge amount here from investing in bitcoin?

okay so yeah I wasn’t the only one who ignored it when it was cheap and sat regretting about it later when it shot up.

I had some spare cents left from when it was under 100 USD. Sold those cents for 90 USD last year. :sunglasses: