How she goin'? Very best, I hope

Hey, I’m new to all areas of trading. But not new to the idea of learning it.
Come from Atlantic Canada, paycheck to paycheck has been normal to me, my parents, most of my family.
I now have a 2 year old son on my own and I just want to give trading a try, hopefully change the pattern… Maybe just come out with enough knowledge to get him interested in the future, or even start a solid college fund for him.

Either way I come to learn as much as I can, play with the demos a bunch and see what happens. Rather learn as much as possible over a long period of time before making any actual trades. No rushing :ok_hand:

So yeah, step one of this program is now complete. Take care everyone who bothered reading !

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. Right mindset to take it easy one step at a time. See if FX trading suits you and your lifestyle.

Rome wasn’t built in a day.

1 Like

Hi @PhyreTrukk,

Welcome to FR community!
As a mom, I have a plan to teach my kids about trading when they enter high school. Trading is never easy job but if we do it well, it could open the gate to financial freedom.

As @steve369 said, ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’. I have been with FR over 2 years, sometime I fall into a feeling of despair, pain, sadness, hopeless,…But after all, I still keep it goes on…Never give up.

Zen practitioners would say this is the ongoing result of being emotionally attached. While there’s nothing wrong with emotional responses that every human suffers, learn to detach your mindset from emotions, otherwise they will continue. This is not advice to stop loving, but to stop obsessing, worrying, controlling, or any other negative emotion with a person - or a thing like FX trading.

Try reading the ZEN TRADER by Peter Castle.

1 Like

You’ve got the right idea! Welcome!

Thanks @steve369, I will read this book soon.

Hello, newbie. Forex trading is a great career choice if you can keep patience and stick to your trading plan. Don’t let distractions take away your focus.

Welcome to the community, @PhyreTrukk. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.