How to approach a Technical Analysis(TA) software?

Hiya,

Anyone knows how to approach a Technical Analysis(TA) software? I’m looking for Forex ones, is the others that offer stocks, commodities, futures and options and securities alongside Forex, are less useful and less accurate that dedicated ones for Forex?
Is there anything that is only and dedicated written for Forex and works better in Forex and in regarding price, its cheaper than all in one applications that analysis everything including Forex?
I mean if I look for something only dedicated for Forex technical analysis, it could be cheaper and maybe more dedicated and accurate for Forex trading or all in one applications that do technical analysis for all of stocks, commodities, futures and options and securities alongside Forex can be good also?

Thnx

I use MT4 for my Weekly/Daily/4 HR time frames. I use Oanda’s web-based platform for trading 1 hour and below. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Most indicators of technical analysis (TA) emphasize one aspect of price behavior. The number of indicators is big. Daily new indicators are created and every day somebody creates new thanks to utilize existing indicators during a new manner. you have got to use all indicators with common sense. You have got to find out the way to use them as they’re not magic like Harry Potter’s road.

1 Like