How to Back test such Strategies?

Is there any way to automatically backtesting strategies which are based on Price actions and multi time frame analysis?
for example trading base on channels . price can be in a upward channel in daily time frame and at the same time ranging in 4 hours and even downward in 5 min. also price action patterns can be very different on different time frames so if you want to use them in more than one time frame then back testing them will be a challenge.
maybe I am wrong due to lack of enough knowledge in backtesting.

You can get hold of software that will do backtesting for you. I’ve most recently seen it run by people on Youtube, never used any myself. There are multiple channels there where traders run 100+ trades on a given strategy and show you the results. They’re using various programmes to do it.

Which has always made me think I don’t need to get software and do testing myself when so many people are willing to test a strategy for me if I just email them.

1 Like

if you know mql5 language, you can do it in MT5 terminal

1 Like

it seems like a great idea. thanks

Okay bro you got my attention
Your strategy :ok_hand:
I might sound doumb but I have been in the game for 6 to 7 month now
I love to use price action to judge the market I love reading it
I can’t say much about indicators and all those crappy stuff am sorry the lines naaa they are not what is controlling price sturdy ICT concept my advice

1 Like