How to Beat the Market Makers at Their Own Game

If you don’t find a way to make money in your sleep you will work until you die -(Warren Buffett )… 20K Now

1 Like

can you help us with one of these measures they use?

is there any path you can point me to, so i too can learn what your doing?

supply and demand with price action trading

Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice

“Trading doesn’t just reveal your character, it also builds it if you stay in the game long enough.”

knowledge and discipline

Sell trade setup , NZDSGD

Live trades

GBPUSD and CHFJPY

Do you know price has memory. What did price do the last time it hit a certain level? Chances are it will do the same thing again . :slightly_smiling_face:

that is true

“A dream does not become reality through magic, it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”

I am amazed at how you have been able to post random naked charts with motivational quotes and no semblance of analysis for five months without getting bored.

Most of them i posted in my facebook. you can find me in there. (julian.neman.37/)

download

1 Like

Live trades

Absolutely. You also need to be on the ball, checking conditions every day

There is a whole book out there on this to answer your question. It’s ‘How to Beat the Market Makers at Their Own Game: Uncovering the Mysteries of Day Trading’ written by Fausto Pugliese.

Most “intraday traders" get caught up looking at only the lower time frames. They never realize that intraday movements is determined by the higher time frames.:point_left:

1 Like