How to Beat the Market Makers at Their Own Game

Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success :point_left:

USDCAD

The market follows you. entries and exits

GBPCAD buy setup

The only way to Beat The Market Maker is to trade exactly in the direction of their own trades. In simpler terms, if Market Makers are trading Up, then you should be trading Up. If Market Makers are trading Down, then you should be trading Down. Now, the hard part is figuring out whether they are trading Up or Down.

1 Like

I think it’s impossible to beat market makers, however I’m sure there are some tips which can help you to change price movement. Market makers just provide the bid and ask quotes you see when you look up the price of an asset, they earn a profit from the spread between buy and sell rates and they don’t want to be exposed to any net position so they hedge any net exposure that develops in order to eliminate portfolio risk, so they are not in the markets to profit from price fluctuations but they are there to make a profit from the bid and ask spread. So, you should try not to succumb to such tricks while trading.

Took the ride from the bottom, EURAUD,

After 12 Hours, Before and after charts - You know what is coming …:blush:

A very interesting topic! a vivid example of how you can get a positive result on the market with your hard work.

1 Like

Knowledge and patience are the only counter to great skill

Yet again EURGBP took the bottom again. Pick the trend from the bottom .:blush:

Knowledge - Trade without fear

if you want to be successful be consistent

Your habits will determine your future…:blush:

It’s all about timing. When to enter :blush:

Sniper entries from last week👈

USDCHF sell setup

Be consistent :blush:

USDCHF

@Jforex2020 @AliForexTalks

I might be jumping in a bit late on the discussions, but, I thought I would just add some inputs
Market Makers are basically he big traders, not categorised as retail traders like you and me. A market maker because of the size of the trading contracts, the grouping of a few of them together basically manipulate the market to make profit, I am yes suggesting, these are institutions who trade in a day and make millions, not a few Dollars.
Market makers in summary use manipulation, especially high impact news events to move the markets where they want to go. The whipsaw and stop hunt to create liquidity for their trades in order to move the market and to make a profit. Must differentiate between a broker, a MM and a retail trader.
Market Makers use structure to trade and yes, we need to be in line with that structure to trade and to make money. One need to understand reversal formations, like M and W, reversing candles and then, yes, fundamental news to swing it their way. Where we look at sentiment, they love that, they swing against the retail traders so as to gain liquidity.

1 Like